Thread: Dog vest for waterfowl

Dog vest for waterfowl

Does anyone know somewhere in the LML that would carry neoprene dog vest. I have a GSP and she has outgrown a used one I acquired last season. I have looked online but it seems she falls in between a lot of brands and qould like to try some on her to get a good fit.

Thanks
    Dru88

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Dog vest for waterfowl

Try Cabelas....or Cdn Tire (sells Browning vest) . I used a Browning vest last year on my Lab and it held up very well in the saltwater.

I was able to bring her in the store and try on multiple sizes before buying.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 10-13-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks Ron I never though of Canadian tire.

Basspro has them on the shelf. They allow dogs in store too so you can try on a few and see what fits your dog.

So I went to BPS last night and they only had one dog vest. The vest fit well everywhere but it seems to be a little to big right under my dogs neck. Almost looks like it would act like a scoop. I have a GSP and this is the third different vest i have tried on her they all seem to do the same thing. Anyone have the same issue?

I have a gsp as well and have 5 different vests .None are great but the browning seems to be the best fit.Thats the issue with mass producing everything. she doesn't like rain much unlike my lab..

Lol that's a great pic Dutch!