Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S Rupp

S Rupp

Anyone know if Steven is out hunting now and if so o you know the date of his return ?
    Thanks
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

2. Site Sponsor

Re: S Rupp

Glad I’m not the only one wondering about him. Hope everything is ok. I’ve called and emailed him and nothing back.usually he returns my calls within the same day. He’s been mia for over a month. Didn’t think his trip would be this long.
    Member of CCFR

I thought I-read in one of the threads that he was going on a hunt trip but can’t find it . A month is a long trip !
    Arctic Lake

So I'm getting ready for another once in a lifetime several times a year adventure..lol
    I'm headed out from Sept 5 until Oct 16?..
    From Sept 5 until Sept 29 I'm going solo into the eastern Cariboo region..setting up the 27 foot Citation travel trailer...tent.
    Quad,truck,travel trailer everything has been cleaned tweaked and readied.tags bought, trail cams readied..all batteries replaced..propane..fuel...groceries..game bags all ready.
    Mostly just looking for mule deer. ...
    Then Sept 29 4 Italians join me for our LEH moose group hunt...2 tags. .our season is Oct 1....14 inclusive..prime rut

​He is supposed to be back home on the 16th.
    Last edited by Jagermeister; 10-12-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Mystery solved. Standby for hopefully great stories of adventure and success!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Thank You Jagermeister !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    So I'm getting ready for another once in a lifetime several times a year adventure..lol
    I'm headed out from Sept 5 until Oct 16?..
    From Sept 5 until Sept 29 I'm going solo into the eastern Cariboo region..setting up the 27 foot Citation travel trailer...tent.
    Quad,truck,travel trailer everything has been cleaned tweaked and readied.tags bought, trail cams readied..all batteries replaced..propane..fuel...groceries..game bags all ready.
    Mostly just looking for mule deer. ...
    Then Sept 29 4 Italians join me for our LEH moose group hunt...2 tags. .our season is Oct 1....14 inclusive..prime rut

​He is supposed to be back home on the 16th.

Thank you!
    Member of CCFR

He’s a great guy ! I bought his old quad - still going strong - hope he’s having a successful hunt !

Definitely nothing to worry about folks
    he’s just filling tags !
    touched base with him just under 2 weeks ago to let him know we got our bull, all is well!

anxiously awaiting the tails he will tell ^^

40 days and 40 Nights living in luxury in his trailer with pre Home made meals etc etc. I would expect to see some Antler and tags filled.
    We went out and killed 3 Bull Elk in 4 days and had to come home because our coolers were full plus the trailer fridge freezer and shower floor with bags of ice to keep meat cold so we had to come home. I still had an Archery Bull Moose , Whitetail and Bear tag to fill but with warmer weather and no more places to stuff meat our trip was cut short....
    OK Elmer , Lets see some pics uploaded....