Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MU 3:13 Pointers

Re: MU 3:13 Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by sapper View Post
    Thanks, Weatherby_man, I am hoping some local Merrittians might weigh in and offer up some hope.
    well, I’m pretty local and I’ll offer one thing.. be very careful, what’s not private through mid day valley has been taken over by all the local mountain bike clubs, and sanctioned trails have been built through the entirety of midday, they have several big races through there each year for XC racing.

if you come in from patchett road and take one of the FSRs back towards Merritt / Lilly lake you can get into some good hunting but a lot of pressure from locals ( same as everywhere ) and you’ll have to be careful as you come towards Merritt as where all the private starts, a lot of development up there close to Merritt, plan for a subdivision to go on the top ridge of midday overlooking Merritt.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    well, I’m pretty local and I’ll offer one thing.. be very careful, what’s not private through mid day valley has been taken over by all the local mountain bike clubs, and sanctioned trails have been built through the entirety of midday, they have several big races through there each year for XC racing.

if you come in from patchett road and take one of the FSRs back towards Merritt / Lilly lake you can get into some good hunting but a lot of pressure from locals ( same as everywhere ) and you’ll have to be careful as you come towards Merritt as where all the private starts, a lot of development up there close to Merritt, plan for a subdivision to go on the top ridge of midday overlooking Merritt.
    There will be some great views from that subdivision. I think its been over 10 years since I went down that road.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Heading up there next weekend with a doe tag aswell.. Anybody got any current updates on snow and possible sightings? Im all out of hall passes with the wife so looking for a quick meat run.

Thank you too everyone who has supplied any info i much appreciate it.