Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This was the biggest test yet for the horses - moose hunt on horseback video

Re: This was the biggest test yet for the horses - moose hunt on horseback video

So freakin cool!! What a great experience/lifestyle for those kids!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Re: This was the biggest test yet for the horses - moose hunt on horseback video

Great video thanks for sharing

Hello Rose, thank you for sharing your family adventures with us! Your videos are great and quite inspiring. It is good for my young teenaged daughter to see other teens outside, in the backcountry, hunting and facing the challenges that brings. I have started to go back and watch your other videos and very much enjoying them. I look forward to any future videos you create. Thanks again! Stay safe and keep living life fully! Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks everyone, so glad that you liked the video! It truly was an epic hunt and recovery of the moose with the family.

Congrats on the big moose!
    I've followed your family's adventures on and off over the years in the world of off-grid living.
    The skills your daughters have learned from you guys is impressive, probably more than most adults nowadays.

Another great family video...thanks for sharing. Congrats to all the ladies...getting it done...big time!!