Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stikine Damages - Go fund me

Re: Stikine Damages - Go fund me

20 posts of hot air and 4 donations on the go fund me. Hunters helping hunters at its finest.

It’s unfortunate that peoples property was damaged/stolen......but they must have know the risk before leaving their vehicles unattended. Call the cops and file a police report then call icbc to make a vandalism claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    You guys do realize its not the victims asking for money, but a local buisness trying solicit funds from other locals to show their disappointment with the situation and support for the victims. To me, its a classy move to show hunters they are in fact welcome and not to paint all residents of that community with the ssme brush.

Even if they raise enough to cover deductables, it's a nice gesture.
    .................................................. .................................................. .

I know the guys who own the trucks and trust me they would not be fuc ing with them if they were there.

This is a spineless bullshit act of vandalism

They are nowhere near any community members but now have to deal with this crap when they get out

I'm ashamed of our government and the way wildlife in this province has been handled and managed

They wonder why there is racism..... Take a good look who is fueling it then playing victim

WILD IMAGES : I'm ashamed of our government and the way wildlife in this province has been handled and managed

They wonder why there is racism..... Take a good look who is fueling it then playing victim

Exactly ! Our current NDP goverment has REALLY phucked things up and its Getting Worse !
    jmo RJ

Not that it would do any good if it was me i would send the bill for damages to the Tahltan office in dease lake .

There were at least 3 trucks vandalized at the stikine bridge yesterday. Someone had the decency to put tarps over the windows for them.

well I remember a while back some old timers would set up camp at the Stikine and watch people's stuff. If everyone tossed them a couple hundred bucks it would be worth their while. That being said you shouldn't have to go hunting and worry about your stuff being vandalized.
    On a slightly different note, my buddy and about 300 cars were stuck in New Hazleton last night for 3 hours as the natives walked out on the highway and stopped traffic. RCMP broke it up but the natives thought this was funny and laughed and drank coffee as the convoy drove through town. Sickening
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

- George Orwell