Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moose hunt...

Re: Moose hunt...

Nice bull you will eat well!

I've deleted my original post. I should have asked timelines before commenting, It appeared to me to be longer than 3hrs. Anyway congrats and nice moose.

Love the Videos! Thanks for Posting,
    Makes me think about my early days of Elk hunting how we did things compared to how we do it now. I would like to have been with you guys that day!
    Cheers

I'd like to see the butchering video for some learning purposes - I think OP has link #2 and #3 as the same video....
    forever noob

Quote Originally Posted by boilerroom View Post
    I'd like to see the butchering video for some learning purposes - I think OP has link #2 and #3 as the same video....
    You are right...thank you for the "heads up"......I have corrected it; its not very long ...the battery run out.
    Cheers!

you're welcome, and thanks for fixing it. Nice to have lots of help! When we got ours on a group hunt two years ago I didn't know that my new hunting partners had never cleaned a deer without help let alone a moose. Gave me a chance to dive right in, but wish I could have been able to watch someone do it live rather than just on videos.
    forever noob