Thread: Kamloops - Monte Lake

Kamloops - Monte Lake

Wondering if anyone could shed some light on spots for the trailer during a November mule deer hunt. We will heading in on the FSR just before the lake on the north end. Any help or guidance is appreciated!
    "If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it" - Fred Bear

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kamloops - Monte Lake

That's a big area with lots of pullouts/camping spots and lots of campers as well . Anywhere along private main is good as then you can pick which road you want to go up .... although most connect . There is a big spot at the dog sled camp , 16km ? Or a nice pullout at the ponds 11km ? I haven't been there for a few years cuz I moved to the koots!! . You should scout it first .... leave your trailer at the lake and then move it when you find your spot .

enjoy rush hour traffic got prat lake campsight and lots of pullouts if not full

Quote Originally Posted by butthead View Post
    enjoy rush hour traffic...

George Creek is getting pretty thick now. The good old days of seeing lots of deer & moose there are gone. I'm sure there are still some deer but not visible from miles away like before.