Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arcteryx outlet deals

arcteryx outlet deals

Hey All,

Found that with covid arcteryx has opened up their outlet sale to the internet deals are here: https://outlet.arcteryx.com/ca/en/ you can use the code OUTLETSALE for an additional 20% off apparently.

If anyone has any recommendations of which models/fits they use and like I'd love to hear em.

cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: arcteryx outlet deals

i use the cerium LT hoody. it stays in my backpack year round. i used it under my kuiu yukon rain jacket from aug sheep hunts to November white tail hunting

Thanks! Just snagged a new Gamma MX jacket for all around stuff and a new FL 45 for ice climbing.

My favourite pants are the gamma LT. If I’m in the thick stuff or in the mountains I throw my gators over top and when it cools off I throw some long johns under them.

I don’t see them in the outlet store, but it looks like they have an insulated version on there
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Thanks for this. Great timing. What would you guys suggest for a shell jacket in the mountains?

Ughhhhh .... after my last unpleasant experience with Arcteryx warranty I said I was never going to buy one of their items again. But I really really like their softshell jackets. I think they are the best on the market.

Having owned a gamma mx hoody for years I ordered a non hoody version.

It just showed up today and defective out of the box. The top stitching around the collar has come apart! On a brand new, unworn jacket.

*sighhhhhhhhh*

Their designs are still fantastic, but they really have gone downhill ever since starting production in China, and now even further downhill with stuff from Vietnam.

*shakes head*

Pretty disappointing for a $275 jacket.

Way too many styles shapes etc to pick any thing new out for me ! RJ

Yes! Let's keep that money rolling into the pocket of Raincoast. Might as well visit MEC, Patagonia and David Suzuki Foundation - all "friends of Raincoast".
    Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets...

Quote Originally Posted by Kill-da-wabbit View Post
    Yes! Let's keep that money rolling into the pocket of Raincoast. Might as well visit MEC, Patagonia and David Suzuki Foundation - all "friends of Raincoast".
    So your saying " arcteryx " ia tied to Raincoast RJ

https://www.raincoast.eco/2018/11/ar...n-november-28/

pretty sure they also were tied to protesting wolf culls to protect the caribou, but that link is bookmarked on different laptop, not finding it quickly on google right now

I have a few things that I do really like which sucks, won't go as far as to burn my current arcteryx gear, like people did with UA, but I have stopped buying new arcteryx gear
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster