Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Used or new? Utv/side by side

Re: Used or new? Utv/side by side

I have a Kawa mule, absolutely solid and reliable...slow....but gets you there!

Bought a 2014 polaris 900 crew for 3k 6000km put in 2 k runs like a dream. Almost 8500 now. My company owns lots of polaris machines once you start working on them its all the same

I just won a Kubota RTV-XG850 in a contest but have not actually seen it person yet. The reviews I have read are quite good for this relatively new UTV maker and am looking forward to receiving it and trying it out this spring. Might be something to look at too.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Honda 500 atv and run it for 3 generations with proper maintenance. Buy once cry once.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

In a used machine, look for service records. I record all my maintenance and mods in the back of the owners manual. Look at who you are buying it from? Generally an older fella will be easier on his rig than a 25 year old! We run UTVs/ATVs at work and they are all fairly decent. The polaris isnt generally as reliable as the others mainly due to the clutch. A guy needs to know how to drive a polaris clutch. They are a great performing UTV though! The yamaha viking has probably been the most reliable UTV we use. Hondas are up there but their trannys have issues that are hard to fix.