Hi All,

Trying to plan a trip for a deer hunt and trying to narrow down a new area to try. I will be going for about 3 days so I'm hoping to spend more time in the bush and hunting rather than driving on highways, which is why I'm looking at one of these areas. Going within the next week or 2 for any buck season, Muley or Whitetail I'd happy with! I won't have a 4x4 so will spend lots of my time on foot, on Topo maps these areas don't look to have too aggressive of terrain, which is appealing. But advice on which terrain is most ideal would be appreciated as well. Obviously this close to Lower mainland, Merrit and Kamloops etc, there are bound to be lots of hunters this time of year, but If any of the areas are super busy, I don't feel the need to add to the existing pressure and would gladly take other suggestions.

All things considered I have it narrowed to:
8-5/8-6: Lots of FSR options here Brookmere, Summer Creek, Ketchan for me to explore and terrain looks to be manageable.

3-31: Somewhere off Jesmond Rd or Big Bar Rd; looks like the western area might be tricky terrain...

3-28 (north)/3-39 (south): west of Little Fort. Looks like lots of varying terrain to explore.

Anyone with advice on if these areas might be worth exploring would be really appreciated! If different areas would be better off trying let me know! Cheers!!