its because the vast majority of older hunters are complete pricks.

There, I said it.. now that is out of the way id love to try to figure out where these gentleman get their endless amounts of entitlement?

We are currently on a moose hunt in 5-15 we rented a cabin knowing the days would be long and hard..

We have scouted for a solid week put countless km on the boots over 1000km on the machines disecting our zone (prior to the hunt) the first 5 days were complete silence and solitude the the other hunters started rolling in, which was great or so I thought..

Every single one of these groups (7!) Besides ONE of them has been completely ignorant disrespectful and entitled.. multiple camps completely set up blocking roads into entire valleys or river corridors, when we finally run into other hunters afield they immediately start swearing at us telling us this is "their" area

Hell one area we spent hours cutting into and scouting, left for the mid afternoon and when we went back for the evening their were four guys in the spot telling us to GTFO and they didn't do the hard work for us to come shoot their moose...

Let's not mention the amount of lying these hubters do, my God is it impossible to be honest and have a conversation with a fellow hunter? Don't tell me you haven't seen anything when I witnessed you glassing a moose that morning..

Until now I've hunted remotely in GOS areas and haven't had to interact with many hunters, but if this small sample is what they are like in the busy hubting areas then no wonder this sport is dying!

The best part is these aggressive loud mouth hunters are often old and obese yet have the gall to agress towards someone half their age and bigger than them... how someone hasn't slapped them across the head before is beyond me.

It seems that the majority of decent hunters are online and willing to share their knowledge the rest are just redneck idiots

End rant