I'm looking at picking up a pack of these relatively new (2019 they came out I believe) mechanical broad heads that do not require a shock collar or O-ring for my Excalibur micro 355 crossbow.

Everything I've read on the internet is very positive, outside of the price tag. However, if they reliably deploy, cut as well as advertised (2 inch radius) and have close to field point accuracy as most reviewers say, I'm more than happy to pay their price tag to avoid worrying about the shock collar and associated potential mishaps. Certainly I know a lot of guys who have liked the regular rage hypodermic heads, outside of the occasional mishap with the shock collars.

Does anyone have any experience with these no collar broad heads either in crossbow or compound applications?

Also any suggestions as to 100 grain vs 125 grain? That's lighter than anything I've run before, as unfortunately they don't make a 150 to match what I'm currently running on a fixed broad head. Obviously I'll have to re-sight in and then practice more before attempting a hunt.

I'm considering the switch as the fixed broad heads start to open up in their grouping outside of 40 yards, and if that was not the case I would otherwise feel comfortable taking a 50 yard shot in the correct conditions (little to no wind) and on a good broadside stationary target as I am accurate to that distance with field points in my practice. I'm hoping a mechanical head could help get me there, but only if its reliable.

Thanks!