Thread: Mystery Ranch Mule

Mystery Ranch Mule

Anyone using a mystery ranch mule for a day pack? Have any feedback about this pack from personal use?

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: Mystery Ranch Mule

I use the MR Cabinet which is similar or older version to the Mule, the cabinet has two full length pockets on the sides for my spotting scope and tripod/stove on the other side, Its a great day pack with the guide light frame, very well laid out, very comfortable, Handy to say the least, I could use it for a few nights out with out issue.

The Mule has two water bottle holders which the Cabinet doesn't, both separate from the frame so you can use the shelf between the bag and frame.

https://youtu.be/REA0CtCOEsQ
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 09-14-2020 at 10:12 PM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

I use it, This is 3rd season with it. it’s great for a day pack but not a lot of extra room, but that’s what makes it so streamlined. I can fit everything I need: spotting scope, tripod, puffy, water and food and a bit more... but you have to pack smart as it’s only 22 litres. The build quality is awesome, and the load shelf works great. I’ve hauled a boned out medium sized buck with it and it carried the load well. I’d say the pack has a higher load limit than my body!
    This year I was able to get a sawtooth pack only that I can put on the same frame, and that pack is sweet. I’d consider just getting the sawtooth and using it for everything now that I’ve used both.

I’ve used the mule for a couple seasons now and love it. Have packed several critters out in comfort. Highly recommend it.