Thread: Cache Creek area

Cache Creek area

Anybody have any recommendations on accommodations for cache creek area like motels/hotals or cabins that have spots to hang game? Or even In the Merritt Area?
    thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cache Creek area

Any local rec site sir they all have hanging poles in the interior lol hotels and motels certainly won't have a place to hang meat and depending where you're going trying to book a cabin or cottage short notice may be a tall task, we had to book ours in June to have it for September and if our hunt was in October we wouldn't have had a chance (n) good luck either way!

You could hit Loon Lake as they have several lodges with cabin rentals, Evergreen, Marigolds, and White Moose. For Merrit could hit Chataway, Tunkwa, Mile High etc,,
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

We just spent a week there, so read through lots of reviews.
    The Riverside Motel is very well reviewed. We stayed there and it was excellent. I recommend a ground floor room on the south side so you can back right up to your door to keep an eye on your gear. Hang the game on the plateau which is about 4,300 ft and much cooler than the valley.
    When in doubt, just pin it.