Thread: Cow moose urine

Cow moose urine

Hey guys, with the new restrictions in place re only synthetic urine allowed, I need a replacement for the buck expert urine I was using. Is there anything that's just as good? Whats everyone using? Appreciate any input

Thx

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cow moose urine

Does anyone have the link for this regulation?

Buck Expert has a synthetic urine, it’s kind of red in colour in a clear bottle. Smells as bad as the natural stuff, to me anyway. I got it at Cabelas last year.

Last edited by bcsteve; 09-11-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrailblazer View Post
    Hey guys, with the new restrictions in place re only synthetic urine allowed, I need a replacement for the buck expert urine I was using. Is there anything that's just as good? Whats everyone using? Appreciate any input

Thx

not sure where you read this i cant find it anywhere and am not aware of any rule change for moose urine??

Cool thx, ill check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by bchunter181 View Post
    not sure where you read this i cant find it anywhere and am not aware of any rule change for moose urine??
    Yeah I just heard the other day and checked the regs, I believe #48 under "Its unlawful" in the regs is the applicable one. Apparently its because of the potential for cwd to be in the real stuff since they get it from domestic animals.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrailblazer View Post
    Yeah I just heard the other day and checked the regs, I believe #48 under "Its unlawful" in the regs is the applicable one. Apparently its because of the potential for cwd to be in the real stuff since they get it from domestic animals.
    #47 is the one you might be referring to. “Use any part or derivative of a deer elk moose from outside of BC”.
    There is confusing advertising on the Buck Expert Moose juice. Mare indicates Horse, but they also say comes from Moose. Well what is it? Moose or Mare?
    Hunt, Enjoy, Repeat

I can supply you with 1-Litre of urine for $10