Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Spotting Scope for Less than $1500

Re: What Spotting Scope for Less than $1500

I have a vortex razor 16-48x65(1st generation) and it’s served me great. It’s definitely proven it’s self
    on a few elk hunts. I’ve compared it next to some alpha glass (Swaro HD) and it doesn’t give a lot up especially considering the price point. If you can afford some Alpha glass you won’t regret it. You also won’t be disappointed at all with the razor!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpish View Post
    I would look for a used Swaro or Zeiss.
    Where are people finding deals on used hunting items? The for sale section here isnt all that active really.

What is this gunpost thing someone posted?

I have tried to join Canadian gun nuts like 3 times and never been approved so I am NOT trying again on there.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Where are people finding deals on used hunting items? The for sale section here isnt all that active really.

What is this gunpost thing someone posted?

I have tried to join Canadian gun nuts like 3 times and never been approved so I am NOT trying again on there.
    I bought my spotter of KIJIJI. Other stuff can be found on Craigslist, buyselltrade.ca, used Victoria, townpost, gunpost, etc. Binos and spotters aren’t necessarily hunting items. I bought mine off a birder.