Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "call for a moratorium on wolf hunting"

"call for a moratorium on wolf hunting"

My girlfriend recieved an email today with some b.s. story about a wolf on "a small island near Victoria" it had a petition attached to it with apparently 48,000 votes. Wanted to post it here for everyone to raise awareness about this so we don't lose our ability to hunt wolves like we did grizzlies.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...4Jj_ZVfptf6txv

2. Site Sponsor

Re: "call for a moratorium on wolf hunting"

Why... oh why did I start reading the comments....

I see that the originator of the petition is kelly Carson whom has an account within this hunting group. She is a ARA whom uses this site to take the pictures that hunters post for providing Intel to other animal rights groups. She is one of possible many within this group that need to be exposed.

All comments coming from mindless people in the Starbucks lineup wearing their coyote lined jackets. Laughable at best.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Come on, somebody sign it
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Done and signed.

That was what I was supposed to do right.....
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Comments are crazy I wish I could troll them haha. I bet they all eat meat also
    Member of CCFR

Well we had to know that was coming. It has been too quiet on the anti front since their score on grizzly bear. They still have to get hunting for wolves and cougar shut down...then they will make another attempt at black bear or at the very least some of the methods used to take these animals. Like the use of dogs as an example.

Stay tuned kids as the never ending drama begins again with another wave of anti-hunting BS descends upon us. Lets hope it fails to gain traction due to Covid-19 and people having other issues to worry about.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp mule View Post
    I see that the originator of the petition is kelly Carson whom has an account within this hunting group. She is a ARA whom uses this site to take the pictures that hunters post for providing Intel to other animal rights groups. She is one of possible many within this group that need to be exposed.
    There is a Kelly Carson fellow from Williams Lake area who is an avid hunter also...

This stuff trigegrs me, though. Which is probably the intent? Are people really this far removed from reality or are those planted, organized comments by the people behind teh agenda? #tinfoilhatsshowfashionsense
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    All comments coming from mindless people in the Starbucks lineup wearing their coyote lined jackets. Laughable at best.