Thread: Replacement sport dog transmitters?

Replacement sport dog transmitters?

Hi folks,

do any of you know where I can purchase sport dog transmitters ? I managed to misplace mine on a hike and I’m struggling to find a replacement. Any suggestions welcome, thank you!

Danny

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Replacement sport dog transmitters?

You'll probably have to deal with one of the reps, the place that you purchased it, or the parent company. My battery in my receiver was getting weak so I had to order one through Dogtra out of the States. It took at least 3 weeks, maybe more to get here.

Not that it was a big deal because I still haven't even put them in since I don't turn the collar on all that often and the one that's in there, although weak, will still receive enough battery juice for my liking but I'm thinking I may have to give the dog a "Refresher" the first time she makes a move on a deer when we're out hunting grouse this fall.

I trash broke her on a deer last year so it will be interesting to see if she still remembers the jolt and will just watch it run away.

Re: Replacement sport dog transmitters?

Sport dog has excellent customer dervice. I contactedvthem directly and had my part in 10 dsys last month.
    Tight Lines