Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My son turned 10 today! CORE time

Re: My son turned 10 today! CORE time

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    I believe you can take it a little before 10. Then finish the paperwork at 10.
    100% correct you can take the test just before your ten then mail in paper work on there birthday

Thanks for clarifying, didn’t mean to give you misinformation Kelowna Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Go with the Textbook. Much quicker to open up and go back and fro. Make sessions short and interesting and be sure he comes out of every session with a smile.

Happy Birthday

Cheers
    I agree, and tell him happy birthday from everybody on HBC...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    I agree, and tell him happy birthday from everybody on HBC...
    Will do! I bought the textbook online, it’s being delivered tomorrow. Thanks guys.

So he passed the course and we sent the results to BCWF. We got his certificate back in the mail today. My question is what next? Does he set up his own BCEID? Can I do it under mine? He has no ID except a passport (which I can’t find) so what kind of paperwork do I need to bring into service BC other than the CORE certificate. I would prefer to do it all online if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpish View Post
    So he passed the course and we sent the results to BCWF. We got his certificate back in the mail today. My question is what next? Does he set up his own BCEID? Can I do it under mine? He has no ID except a passport (which I can’t find) so what kind of paperwork do I need to bring into service BC other than the CORE certificate. I would prefer to do it all online if possible.
    Just did my daughters this spring. I sent a scan of her Health Card and Passport.

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Just did my daughters this spring. I sent a scan of her Health Card and Passport.
    Did you create a new BCEID account for her and do it that way? I’m not sure how I would buy him a license online. Would I do it under my existing online hunting account or do it under his own BCEID account using my visa to pay?

Go to cabelas. Online didn’t work for my 10 year old. He can’t buy his own tags without a legal guardian there and online guardian isn’t good enough. We got our tags in 10 minutes
    WSSBC Life Member

Happy Birthday! Good luck on the CORE.

My eldest son passed by the skin of his teeth after challenging the exam. Good hunter now though, and excellent with gun safety.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpish View Post
    Did you create a new BCEID account for her and do it that way? I’m not sure how I would buy him a license online. Would I do it under my existing online hunting account or do it under his own BCEID account using my visa to pay?
    Yes, I created a BCEID in her name but since he’s a minor it’s linked to yours. To buy her licence and tags I go into my account and go into “buy licence” and it asks you if it’s for you or a minor (or something like that).