Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7-19 Elk Hunting

Re: 7-19 Elk Hunting

Yeah I was wondering what kind of pressure there might be there. Its tucked away but looks like a great area if you have a basic idea of how to review a map.

Not keen on areas that see a lot of pressure, will have to think about where I can get away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtripp09 View Post
    Yeah I was wondering what kind of pressure there might be there. Its tucked away but looks like a great area if you have a basic idea of how to review a map.

Not keen on areas that see a lot of pressure, will have to think about where I can get away from it.
    It's a big bush there. I'm not so sure what kind of hunting pressure there is or isn't. Seemed at the bogging of the ojay there was a lot of campers. The farther I went the less traffic. This was 2 weeks ago

Reviving a thread here, question: Does this area hold solid moose populations as well? Typical to Tumbler and further North?
    Hunt, Enjoy, Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by whitespringer View Post
    Reviving a thread here, question: Does this area hold solid moose populations as well? Typical to Tumbler and further North?
    I'm not so sure about moose. In the past years the fw have been taking care of wolves. I don't know if that entails shooting moose for bait.