Hello everyone. Myself and a buddy have a shared bull moose draw for the klappan area. Neither of us have been in the area before. Some of his work buddies suggested to him that that’s the place to go, so that’s where we started applying. I got the email from the govt about the wash out at 28km on the rail grade a little while ago.
My question to all of you, how bad is the “impassable” washout? Has anyone been up there in the last little while? I’ve head and read that it washes out there every year and it always gets patched up. But that being said, if it’s the natives that normally fix it, maybe they won’t this year because if they’re blocking the roads to keep us out, maybe they won’t patch the road either.
It’s looking like a 12 or 13 hour drive to get up there. I’m concerned enough about the Tahltan blockades on the access points, but so far I’ll willing to keep a bit of faith that LEO’s will have them taken down shortly(yeah, I know). But if I drive all the way up there, argue my way past the blockade, and then can’t access my zone because of a washout......