Thread: Rideless bow opener

Rideless bow opener

Ciecumstances have me down a truck and without a pan looking for someone whos headed for bow opener and wouldnt mind +1 have tags and gas $ lmk if you feel up for a hunting partner matrix 380 and can do attitude included

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rideless bow opener

rent a car to go!

Where you thinking of going?

Quote Originally Posted by 604Stalker View Post
    And this is why this forums trash only reply for help from a 3 time banned troll looking forward to a whole season benched
    to be fair, bow hunting is a lot more of a solo endeavour than most other forms of hunting.. every, single person I know that bow hunts refuses to go with anyone else and it’s for no other reason than it’s already hard enough!

being in the lower mainland would probably be why you have no takers. I’d wager and say 80 percent of the active members on here are from the interior or northern BC. Coast isn’t really known for hunting *shrug*

And this is why this forums trash only reply for help from a 3 time banned troll looking forward to a whole season benched
    who care about buddy bud... If I bow hunted I would take you out but I use a BOOM stick.vortex
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

Your expectations are a bit high when you're looking to join someones hunt a little over 2 weeks in advance, somebody you don't even know. If your vehicle broke fix it - get your "can do attitude" working - fix your Plan A instead jumping to Plan B and being pissed nobody jumped up to your assistance in the post you must have erased.
    I'm in the lower mainland and i'm heading out for the opener, my 2 sons are coming with me and there isn't an opening for a +1....most anyone else heading out likely has plans too.
    If you're on the bench for the whole season don't blame this site for your misfortunes.
    Ciecumstances have me down a truck and without a pan looking for someone whos headed for bow opener and wouldnt mind +1 have tags and gas $ lmk if you feel up for a hunting partner matrix 380 and can do attitude included