Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Spots

Secret Spots

Hi All,

Going Moose hunting this fall. So reaching out to everyone to to tell me where there secret spots are. Not looking for general areas, I want the EXACT location, so use GPS coordinates. Also, you'll need to send me images of the animals in that location to verify it is indeed a top producing honey hole. So you may have to install game cams. Also, ensure that it's not to far off a main road so it's easier to take game out. Also, tell me the dates you'll be going to your spot so I can go the week before you so to ensure I'm successful. Don't really want to go after you taken the game. Also, due to covid, I don't really want to go to any stores, so I'd like a nice cache of supplies near the spot - some jerky (if you've made it from an animal you've taken, I prefer that over store bought), some chocolate bars, etc. Also, leave a few game bags and bone saw - the less for me to carry, the better! Also, check the weather before you supply the cache and leave rain gear if there is more than 50% chance of rain. Actually, leave rain gear regardless - I like to be prepared - just in case. Also, maybe leave a chair (goes without saying that it will have some nice padding in case I'm sitting for a while). Also, I'll let you know where my camp is so if you could make me breakfast after my hunt - that would be great! But please DO NOT OVERCOOK the bacon. I like it crunchy, but not burnt. So please be careful. Also, leave a few jerry cans of gas for me at camp so I don't have to go refill in town. I usually get regular, but I'd appreciate it if you could get premium. Hmmm. That's all I can think of for now. Actually, make sure you're available to help process the game, so you should probably tell your boss you'll be "on call" and may have to leave work suddenly. They'll appreciate the advanced notice. Now that's all I can think of...for now!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Secret Spots

Sounds like my hunting friends have alias for hunting bc

I agree 100% on the bacon. Crispy but not burnt!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

The rv is parked loaded with supplies, tanks are full,freezer packed with moose,elk,deer pep,jerky & steak
    Key under the mat,dont worry about me showing up till closing day
    so much game there that’s all I need, parked along side secret creek rite at the base of no tell mtn edge of reg 9
    enjoy! Pack out what you pack in, actually never mind picking up garbage gives me something to do for the second half of the day when tagged out
    cheers bud!

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    Sounds like my hunting friends have alias for hunting bc
    I make sure all thats done for Dutch every year when he goes deer hunting except I scratch the bacon and replace with fish !
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Oh thanks for the heads up, actually, I’ll bring my sister up as well so she can keep you company.
    I support PETA!
    People Eating Tasty Animals!

48°25'12"n 123°22'12"w
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

At first I thought I'd like to join him but if there is no beer then no deal!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I'd love to share one of mine but I don't have any life insurance. And my pard'ner does occasionally make a LOOONG shot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skilled labour isn’t cheap. Cheap labour isn’t skilled.