Thread: Womens meat hauler pack

Womens meat hauler pack

Just ordered the Womans EXO K3 prototype womens pack frame and bag for the wife, had a heck of a time fitting a pack to her 5 foot stature. They took her measurements for a perfect fit. The bag will be a 3200 style layout. Will post a report once it arrives.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Womens meat hauler pack

I ordered the K3 3200 myself, like the bag layout much better than my previous pack.

You mean to say there is a pack of Women meat haulers out there somewhere? Can you call them up soon as you put your game down and they'll come over an haul the carcass out for you? Awesome. I need the phone number.
    Last edited by Rieber; 08-19-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    I ordered the K3 3200 myself, like the bag layout much better than my previous pack.
    I had an exo mountain briefly, I think it was the k2 frame though. I liked the bag layout but never could get the frame to fit me right. I found the shoulder straps way too tight and narrow on my shoulders as well. No matter what I tried, even after multiple calls/emails to EXO, it was easily the most uncomfortable frame I've ever tried. Hopefully they have fixed that with the new K3 frame or you have better luck with fitment. Let me know what you think once you receive it and try it out. I wouldn't buy another without being able to try it on ahead of time. Aside from not fitting me at all, I thought it was a nice pack and decent quality.
    Last edited by russm86; 08-20-2020 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rieber View Post
    You mean to say there is a pack of Women meat haulers out there somewhere? Can you call them up soon as you put your game down and they'll come over an haul the carcass out for you? Awesome. I need the phone number.
    Yes a pack of women Bulgarian power lifters come and pack your moose out!!

Both packs showed up and super impressed. Now to haul out some elk quarters and put them to the test.

Pics please?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Pics please?
    Pm you and can send pics