Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cache Creek Predators

Re: Cache Creek Predators

Quote Originally Posted by Getbent View Post
    I believe Big Boar did try Coyote once and said it was horrible....
    Why the hell would someone even try that?

There was an episode where Randy Newberg shoots a wolf in Montana (I think) and packs out the deboned meat.

Wasnt made clear if he does so with the intention to consume it, but that's effing disgusting.

Though, people eat cougar meat and have good things to say about it, even though it eats essentially the same diet. I never would, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    Agreed. This combined with the NDP thread he started (and hasn't responded in) has me scratching my head.

Would love to see some pics of this trip...
    Well he probably got stuck behind the only gate in Cache Creek and no cell service
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

When in doubt, just pin it.

How was the trip? I see you made it to Bonaparte lake, beauty spot. I live in Cache Creek and camp up there every summer. Would of shown you around if I'd seen this post sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtt View Post
    How was the trip? I see you made it to Bonaparte lake, beauty spot. I live in Cache Creek and camp up there every summer. Would of shown you around if I'd seen this post sooner.
    Thanks, the trip was awesome. Beautiful country. Cache creek is a nice town too. Our motel (Riverside) was excellent. We bought a few big pies from Horstings- really liked them. Multiple trips to DQ as well.

We just saw does, but saw a couple nice bears too. One chocolaté one walked up behind us while we were calling and we watched each other briefly before it ambled off. Saw tonnes of what appeared to be wolf poop on the old roads we walked.

Being from the island, the terrain was really different from what we were used to seeing. The chasm was really cool. Bonaparte lake was grest too. My son had a blast, so we'll likely go again the same week next year.