Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Re: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Where would they block the road? Just south of Dease? That would stop everyone from flying out and also the ATV hunters going to telegraph.

I'm flying out Aug 21, It's a long bloody drive to turn around

Quote Originally Posted by Camomutt View Post
    The letter says "zone 20 to 26", not 20 and 26. That's zones 20, 21, 22,23,24,25,26.
    "including hunting zones 6-19 to 6-26"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpish View Post
    Where would they block the road? Just south of Dease? That would stop everyone from flying out and also the ATV hunters going to telegraph.
    https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Bob...!4d-130.247222

A hint of what to expect in the future on a wider scale. But no worries, I am sure the provincial govt will step in to straighten things out.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

I had a feeling this would happen, covid gives people an undisputed power..if it saves just one life..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

This is just another tactic to close the area to no FN hunters,,Im not buying the COVID BS,,,if they are afraid of COVID they shuld stay out of the bush,,,problem solved

The problem is the BC NDP gov and the RCMP will support the FUC*ing Natives ! We are all screwed ! RJ

Shure block huge areas because of COVID, do they think we swallow this bull$hit?
    What a crock...
    I am hoping many who were sympathetic towards them will change their mind and turn against them.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    The problem is the BC NDP gov and the RCMP will support the FUC*ing Natives ! We are all screwed ! RJ
    Yep. The NDP sure panders to this hypocritical band of parasites! Sure don't see any of the 10 Billion Dollar Provincial Deficit being repaid by this group. News flash for the NDP, there ain't no bridge toll to remove this time around to buy an election victory.