Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Re: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Why they worried about Covid ? Between the spirits and medicine men there covered I’d say.

spoke to the cos out that way...hwy they cant close. Logging roads is another thing.... advised travellers not to wear camo and wear a mask in the stores etc

Time for us to start a road block right in front of theirs. Sorry we are now protecting our kids and elders from you.
    But we need food and booze, sorry check mate.

Form up a convey just below their road block. See if the attitude of the Reserve Rangers changes when confronted by numbers equal or larger than theirs, Pretty easy to try to threaten and intimidate a couple guys in a pick up. Try that with a dozen guys tired from travelling and with no tolerance for this crap. No road blocks in the 1980s. Some of us would have gone to jail and some would have gone to the hospital. Actually there was sort of a road block back then, in the Tanzilla Pub. As I recall they talked tuff, got pushy and backed down real quick when you were only to happy to oblige them. To be twenty again!

A lot of it is just noise at this point but I have buddy that spoke with a member of the band and he said they will be at the gas stations to decide if you are hunting or not. Hunting? No fuel. And they will be blocking as many FSR's as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    A lot of it is just noise at this point but I have buddy that spoke with a member of the band and he said they will be at the gas stations to decide if you are hunting or not. Hunting? No fuel. And they will be blocking as many FSR's as possible.
    Because Covid spreads like wildfire out on those FSR's.....
    "There'll be no quitters, till we bag some critters"
    WSSBC - RMGA - BHA - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckler View Post
    Because Covid spreads like wildfire out on those FSR's.....
    Exactly. It's a complete joke. Most people hunting are completely self sufficient other than fuel. Just be respectful at gas stations and follow social distancing and there shouldn't be a problem. I don't get how blocking the back country is going to help.

They're seeing how far they can push the envelope. I'm willing to join that convoy if others are.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Everyone knows this has SFA to do with Covid. Its just an excuse to keep non FN out.

I doubt that RCMP will do anything beyond monitor and respond to threats or violence. They dont want to get involved with these types of roadblocks or the politics behind them.

Good luck to everyone heading up that way. Be safe and record everything.

This government and others wont do anything but come and arrest you, which isn't all that bad if your trying to make a point.
    This is exactly what happens when you give someone abit of governance, who has zero experience with governing.
    The varying bands are run by people who have a mental illness that really needs to be addressed if this province has any future at all, in any way moving forward.
    Investment? who is stupid enough to invest in the gong show we have here in BC, with all the little ego's running the show.

Covid....someone should just go and cough on them.