Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Re: 6-20 and 6-26 shut down by FN due to COVID

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    another thing that should be pointed out is the Taltahn a couple months ago put out a request to reopen Grizzly bear hunting for hunters in there tradition territory because they were so destructive to the ungulate populations and growing outa controll.
    So wich is it? LOL.
    If i were a betting man I would say the local outfitters have something to do with this as well. Not just the band councils.

Aren’t some outfitters owned by first nations in this area? Not sure how to find out but it would be interesting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by firstshot View Post
    Aren’t some outfitters owned by first nations in this area? Not sure how to find out but it would be interesting to know.
    Yes several outfitters are First Nations owned. Tahltan have been in the guiding business for over a hundred years. There’s. I question this influences Tahltan views on wildlife management as they have a lot of people who know a lot about wildlife, but from a guides perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    Sure funny how we are welcome with open arms when they need us for forest fires or medical or grocery supplies .. ect , why just two days ago i was on one of our local rez with a logging truck load of firewood with open arms
    any other time its get off my land whitie .
    How dear ya giving them long logs....no cutting and splitting done??means WORK for somebody..dear dear..

Looks like Government won't do anything to remove blockade and even does not control the situation and does not want or cannot take the situation under control.

I have said this before, any "indigenous" who speaks against the "Crown" or King of England needs to look at some facts.
    Here it is, it is only because of the "honor of the crown" can these people live with their scalps intact. If it were not for the King of England, all indigenous in this country would be speaking Spanish or Russian, only a fool would think otherwise.

Here is a shameful truth....these people who are wishing to hunt have contributed massively to our Country for generation's, and some of their Fathers and Grandfathers fought in how many wars for this Country? To be treated like this by a pos like Chad Day or another pos like Horgan, I find despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarky View Post
    In Canada it is LEGAL to protest , it’s also legal to recreate in Crown Land . Not until a violation has taken place , can law enforcement officers step in. There’s literally 100s of roads in this area and there’s 4 law enforcement officers for thousands of kilometres of road . The Federal or Provincial Government needs to make a statement and make in know that public land must not be blocked for access .
    Maybe send in some UN Peacekeepers )
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Until there is serious organized push back. The phucking with your freedom will continue.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Just continues to PROVE that those RACIST Indians have WAY more rights here in BC then even the Indigenous Whiteys such as my self and many others have and the GOV does nor care or give a dam ! Maybe some Blood will have to shed to sort things out a BIT ! RJ

IBTL IBTL IBTL haha