Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to meet and find new sheep,elk,moose hunting partners

Re: Looking to meet and find new sheep,elk,moose hunting partners

If you follow Wild Sheep Society of BC, keep an eye out for any pub nights, fundraisers or volunteer opportunities. Obviously Covid has put a bit of a hitch in some of those activities but its worth follwoing them on social media and getting out to any events you see. Great way to meet some sheep hunters and sheep enthusiasts and grow your circle of hunting friends.

www.wildsheepsociety.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Nope. The entire exchange is why people don’t post. Immediately turns in to a sidetracked bitch fest within a couple comments.
    Agree/Disagree
    Yes very often we get "sidetracked bitch fest" here , but it is a part of any human interaction.
    As RyoTHC points out "there’s enough whining and crying " no need to trash the site by comments like "this is why people do not post here"

On contrary It does not stop anyone including new hunters to come here and become a part of this forum, I find a great level of support from more experienced hunters,
    in fact there is always something interesting to read and learn even for most seasoned hunters.

I am positive 338edgehunter will find enough candidates for a sheep hunt, if it is not 15 hours for me to get there I would be first interested.
    Last edited by Maglic; 07-25-2020 at 10:06 AM.

How anybody could take a light hearted joke, and be offended by it, is beyond ridiculous! It’s perfectly exemplary that the offended folks, are this sites
    “Woke” SJW’s!

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Nope. The entire exchange is why people don’t post. Immediately turns in to a sidetracked bitch fest within a couple comments.
    Yes and it doesn't take much. I quickly learned that you can't kid anyone on here. I thought the attempt at levity was funny and was exactly what I would have expected to be said by the guys I hunt with. Having said that, good luck OP, if I was twenty years younger and not waiting for my new knees to be installed I would be all over your enquiry like ugly on an ape.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    How anybody could take a light hearted joke, and be offended by it, is beyond ridiculous! It’s perfectly exemplary that the offended folks, are this sites
    “Woke” SJW’s!
    I tried to find BiG Boars post (R.I.P. Dave) from way back to quote when there was a thread started years ago that was similar.... Pretty sure it was "Got tits? Probably have better luck if you have tits."
    Still makes me laugh, back from before stuff was sexist or racist or ageist and statues were just history, not symbols of oppression.... Ahhhh the good old days.

Best of luck to the OP though on his search. If I wasn't busy prepping for a sheep trip in a few days I'd try and help you find a sheep hunter up North here.

Lol its all good i have pretty thick skin and can take a joke , iv found a few sheep guys up here in fsj but there busy this year wich happens i have a hunt end of august planned and my normal hunt partner backed out ... i will up load a few pics here over the next hour or so im sure ill figure it out

Where you drainage you planning to hit 338 I may know a few guys that would be up for a sheep hunt.

What drainage lol auto correct taking over

Humm im trying up load a image of myself with my last mule deer and i keep getting a fail to up load message

around mt becker im thinking and into the wapatie park wich is open to hunting oh i for to add im 38 years old iv hunted bc,alberta,ontaro and botswana just people dont think im some new buck 18yr old