Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spot X vs Gen 3

Re: Spot X vs Gen 3

The more I look into things, the more I like my Zoleo. Dedicated phone number so anyone can contact you anytime. Your phone is so powerful, leaving it behind seems silly. It can be my offline GPS with downloadable maps with multiple layers including things like Bing maps which have aerial photos of most areas in BC that contain way more detail than Google Earth. I have tested my Zoleo, and it ran for 14 days without being turned off, checking for messages every 60 minutes. If you turned it off while you slept you would add 30%+ to that battery life.
    Your phone is also your camera, and so many other things. This allows me to send and receive emails and to text anyone that I want or vise versa. The only thing that would be better is to have some sort of data transfer that would allow me to share my location on say social media, but hey Im not in the mountains to be on social media and I try hard to take holidays away from cell service.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

What is the monthly cost of the zoleo? If it’s a good price I would get that most of the time have your phone anyway. Music, book gps, flashlight and camera all in one

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I believe you can get a plan with Spot that is month by month.
    If this is true someone please chime in and verify. I have never heard of spot being on a monthly plan??

I had to go have a look for myself. Looks like they have a flex plan. $60 should get you hooked up.for one Month anyway. Or add on the monthly payments after for $15 a month. Not bad. Still though Spot Get X does not give you confirmation your message was sent and received..

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    If this is true someone please chime in and verify. I have never heard of spot being on a monthly plan??
    The info is right on their website.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
    What is the monthly cost of the zoleo?
    Yes DS, what does it cost?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.