Does anyone have any experience or recommendation on sub-$2000 inflatables. I am an apartment dweller and my only vehicle is a hatchback. I would love this season to poke around the coastal waters in a portable boat. While I haven't gotten into fishing yet I am a big duck / goose hunter who normally frequents the public salt marsh in Robert's Bank. My eyes were open to the possibilities around the South Arm Marshes when a friend took me out in his boat end of last season.

I've been eyeing inflatable kayaks or equivalent, especially ones that you can safely stand up in so I would value stability and storage over speed. Having the ability to take two people would be a plus but more so because of storage space for gear. Obviously, I would want one that is hardy since who knows what you may bump into in the marsh or have to drag your boat up onto if you get to a nice place. While shooting out of it would be nice, I would also just use it to get to places I never would have accessed on foot. Bonus also if I could eventually add a small motor. Any recommendations?