Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Northern BC FN call for removal of GBear hunt ban

Re: Northern BC FN call for removal of GBear hunt ban

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    I have my doubts hunting for "everyone" will improve....NOTHING I have seen in recent memory makes me think that a "reversal" of the ban would end up being for everyone....more likely a re-opening of grizzly hunting under the exclusive control of first nations in their own areas.
    Yes, I can see that being the case. I think we can go one step further and speculate that ALL hunting access will be for, and controlled by, FN's for their benefit and profit. I think that's the ultimate goal.

I wish Alberta would reopen the hunt

They just need to loose a few family members at the traditional watering hole, then the rules will change
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Then they will ceremonially hunt them with their AR-10s.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

news flash chad day is the febuary elk killer...in region 5

chad day is trying to sell hunts and play his guitar.

We must boot the NDP back where they belong, weak opposition, and throw anything that even smells like U.N Communism in the recycle bin. Then put pressure on our MLA's to re-instate the Grizzly Hunt. Anyone who thinks the natives will be our allies in this are in for a big surprise. Taxpayers must take control of this country and let or elected representatives know that the parasite groups no longer call the shots. Reality is a truly scary place and our Governments are about to get a taste of it this fall when they can no longer lie about how bad the economy really is. The Turrd and Horrible Horgan must cringe every time they hear about the initiatives Alberta is implementing to off set the crazy commie crap that is destroying this country.

The above comment hit the nail on the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    We must boot the NDP back where they belong, weak opposition, and throw anything that even smells like U.N Communism in the recycle bin. Then put pressure on our MLA's to re-instate the Grizzly Hunt. Anyone who thinks the natives will be our allies in this are in for a big surprise. Taxpayers must take control of this country and let or elected representatives know that the parasite groups no longer call the shots. Reality is a truly scary place and our Governments are about to get a taste of it this fall when they can no longer lie about how bad the economy really is. The Turrd and Horrible Horgan must cringe every time they hear about the initiatives Alberta is implementing to off set the crazy commie crap that is destroying this country.
    I AGREE except the Whoregan ndp ers have already started to turn over F & W service to the Indians and like you say we cannot trust them either ! jmo RJ

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    news flash chad day is the febuary elk killer...in region 5
    Please let the rest of us know what the heck you are talking about. Funny you would say that as I am pretty sure Chad doesn't hunt.