Thread: LEH Bison 7-42D

Threaded View

LEH Bison 7-42D

I know there are a few bison posts going around, but I didn't want to hijack anyone else's posts with my questions. Since my wife, myself and a close friend managed to get drawn for the Zone D bison hunt for the end of October, I've spent oodles of time trying to look at as many maps, and read all of the information I can! All of the information I've read so far from previous posts as far back as I can find, everyone suggests going to Sikanni Outfitters or talking to Vern. The word so far is that the Blueberry ranch will be staying closed until further notice (info from Vern as of 7/10/2020). I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone from Sikanni as of yet unfortunately. Since the zones are now completely different than they used to be, It looks like getting information from both previous zones would be best. I am have read about getting around the Blueberry Ranch in years past, but I'm not sure if that's still a thing. Does anyone have updated information about this? Is there anyone who would be willing to drop a few PM's even, or perhaps have a medium length phone call so I can get the best experience possible? Thanks in advance!

CJ
    Last edited by Dustee; 07-10-2020 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Corrected information

2. Site Sponsor