Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.

I'm fairly new to hunting and won a bull moose tag in area 5-15 B from Sept 10-30. I don't know the area.

I know I'll likely get some criticism, but I was wondering if someone could critique this plan:

Planning to go on Sept 18. Transportation and finding a good spot is my main concern, I'm planning on launching an inflatable at Elysia resort, crossing the channel, which is about 2 miles and following the east coast of the North Arm while scouting. Then to the end of the lake and as far up the river as I can get with an inflatable with a short shaft motor assuming nothing catches my eye. Does anyone know how far up the river I would be able to get without pulling out? I'll likely have minimal help, so the idea is to quarter or even bone the moose then run it back to the resort by water.

I know the lake can get pretty messy, but I'm thinking I can avoid those days. I have an in reach with weather capability and spent 14 years of my life working at sea. Planning on using a 14ft inflatable with a 6hp outboard, if people think the plan is realistic. Little concerned about the Grizzlies, it sounds like there would be lots.

Might be willing to take someone on and sharing the meat if they are interested.