Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Urgent notice to bc hunters

Re: Urgent notice to bc hunters

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Eventually, the growing hatred of Indians due to this sort of chicanery will motivate some citizens to become violent to preserve OUR rights and I feel that this is now certain to happen.
    That certainly is a possibility, even though some on here don't think so.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    Eventually, the growing hatred of Indians due to this sort of chicanery will motivate some citizens to become violent to preserve OUR rights and I feel that this is now certain to happen.
    Years ago I was told this, I didn't believe it would, now I do, and I am certain it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    That certainly is a possibility, even though some on here don't think so.
    Someone erroneously thinks that the hunting Community moves together in some cohesive mass, wrong.
    We have laws for us all to follow, its called "the rule of law"...we don't all follow it. Sadly, or gladly, depending on how you look at it I see it happening. My very respected FN friends warned of this very thing, FN governance is top heavy.