Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent notice to bc hunters

Re: Urgent notice to bc hunters

We were all born here.

WE ARE HERE. WE LIVE HERE NOW, AND WE ARE NOT LEAVING. THERE IS A NATION NOW.

What we are offering is everyone SHARE this patch of earth EQUALLY as public lands, including immigrants from all races and creeds who join this nation.

What THEY are offering is total exclusive private ownership over this patch of earth based on their special racial group makeup(4% of the people living on this patch of earth) in their own special ethnostates.

The world has moved on from that. It's really quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mulemania View Post
    you should re-write every document and map to rename it PUBLIC land then... as it stands it’s legally and always has been CROWN LAND some of it being provincial some being federal
    Correct....it should be re-written. Nomenclature of this sort was deliberately chosen by the government of the day to dissuade uppity citizens from thinking they should have access or rights to lands. It never should have been allowed int he first place and served well to groom sheep into believing that land belongs to the government when in actuality governments should own NOTHING. The government simply makes decisions, supposedly....supposedly based on what voters want. This of course is not true, and is able to happen when people forget, and have forgotten for such a long time that the government should be nothing more than public servants there to serve the public interest....(maybe not so much special interest....just for a little while please).

Yeah, the government should make responsible decisions on our behalf regarding public lands...but to call them “crown” or anything other than public serves only to indicate that the land is not yours and mine. “Crown land” is not yours and mine, and the “crown” can do what they want with it.....including give it away. Not even the Supreme Court of failure should be allowed to make a decision like they did...it’s public land belonging to all British Columbians and to give it away should require a referendum....what a door that opened, giving that land away. Absolute garbage...the arrogance of politicians and judges should be enough to promote unrest and civil disobedience.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Correct....it should be re-written. Nomenclature of this sort was deliberately chosen by the government of the day to dissuade uppity citizens from thinking they should have access or rights to lands. It never should have been allowed int he first place and served well to groom sheep into believing that land belongs to the government when in actuality governments should own NOTHING. The government simply makes decisions, supposedly....supposedly based on what voters want. This of course is not true, and is able to happen when people forget, and have forgotten for such a long time that the government should be nothing more than public servants there to serve the public interest....(maybe not so much special interest....just for a little while please).

Yeah, the government should make responsible decisions on our behalf regarding public lands...but to call them “crown” or anything other than public serves only to indicate that the land is not yours and mine. “Crown land” is not yours and mine, and the “crown” can do what they want with it.....including give it away. Not even the Supreme Court of failure should be allowed to make a decision like they did...it’s public land belonging to all British Columbians and to give it away should require a referendum....what a door that opened, giving that land away. Absolute garbage...the arrogance of politicians and judges should be enough to promote unrest and civil disobedience.

Absolutely spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Stresd View Post
    Dear Ms. Relies;

I am a long time resident of your constituency and long time supporter of the BC Liberal party and their governments. I have also been a resident hunter over the last 45 years, always following the appropriate laws and protocols. Getting into the back country has been a source of much pleasure and “grounding” over the years, with any harvest being a pleasant but not expected result.
    Below is a posting from a BC hunting Facebook group I belong too. The post raises some very concerning issues about accessibility to crown lands for the purpose of hunting. I am absolutely opposed to any measure to restrict access to crown land whether or not it is being described as “traditional native lands”. This might also be the first step towards having a fee charged for a citizen to access crown lands being paid to indigenous groups for hunting but also by extension other non hunting recreation.
    It would seem in the present political climate, the present NDP government is a willing partner in facilitating this type of accommodation to the indigenous population of BC. Without doubt there have been historical injustices inflicted on the indigenous populations. That being said there has also been significant accommodations and reparations attempted and achieved. The most recent LNG hereditary chief standoff being one where there was accommodations made with little or no information being made public, not to mention debate.
    I would like to know if you, as my MLA, are aware of this move to effectively restrict access to B.C. back country and if there is any movement on behalf of the opposition to address this possibility?

CC'd to Vpalmer@Vancouversun.com & Keith Baldrey
    One person replied to this point. Interesting to see if they actually follow up

We have our research dept. looking into this and a reply is coming.

<image001.png> DEBBIE WARD
    Constituency Assistant to
    Tracy Redies, MLA
    Surrey-White Rock
    P: 604 542-3930
    E: debbie.ward@leg.bc.ca
    A :135-1959-152nd Street,
    Surrey BC V4A 9E3

think we need to talk to the Queen about this. it is hers......

I said 20 years ago...we need to pay them off then cut them off...they will need money from somewhere and will start selling their land and land use rights...maybe then they will have to find their own way (truly alone) or integrate
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 07-09-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    I said 20 years ago...we need to pay them off then cut them off...they will need money from somewhere and will start selling their land and land use rights...maybe then they will have to find their own way (truly alone) or integrate
    all the treaties that have been signed that have a clause stating If the land is to be sold, it must be sold back to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by mulemania View Post
    all the treaties that have been signed that have a clause stating If the land is to be sold, it must be sold back to the government.
    On behalf of the people who actually pay for it of course. Since the government has exactly zero dollars.....but the public has lots of tax revenue......it just gets misappropriated constantly by our consistently corrupt governments.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

I wonder what the BCWF's comments are going to be going forward. First things first, we need an entity we can all band together with. The BCWF used to be that entity, now i'm no longer sure. We have to decide whether the BCWF are friend or foe, seems they stopped fighting for you and me sometime ago. If they can't align themselves with the resident hunters and other public land users and actively participate in aiding our efforts in times like these then what are they truely there for. It was discussed in the past about creating another non profit entity outside of the BCWF. Perhaps, depending on their stance, these talks need to be reopened and with much more conviction.
    Last edited by forestwalker; 07-09-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Wonder if fishing will be the same as that will strike a chord in way more people?
    It's the access to resources and related jobs, (mining, logging etc.) that will drive this home for most. Coupled with the bad economic down turn that's so obviously coming where people will have trouble putting food on their table will result in such a backlash towards the FN by the general population, they won't know what hit them. All because a bunch of self loathing white liberal mother ****er's decided to ease their personal misguided guilt by selling the rights and privileges of the general population down the toilet.

The real irony here is that the NDP Government just announced a new action group to address systemic racism in BC. You can't make this shit up. They are negotiating to remove people's access to land and resources based on a person's ancestry and then virtue signal about getting to the bottom of systemic racism.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 07-09-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU