Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
well, all the first nations and their woke supporters should, as the old saying goes....."be careful what they wish for"

I have ALWAYS been a follower of the rules in general, but especially when it comes to my hunting and fishing. Have things gotten progressively tougher in that regard? yup....but with a bit of hard work I can still put some salmon, halibut, moose, deer, bear etc in my freezer. My family came to north america in the very early 1600's and were involved in NATION BUILDING activities like surveying the first trans canada telegraph lines....when the day comes that they hand it all over to the FN's and tell me i'm no longer ALLOWED to feed my family in the way my family has done here for 400 years......well....i suppose i'll become a criminal. I suspect a HUGE number of folks just like me will as well and it will just become a free for all. Good luck trying to police the tens of thousands of miles of backroads in this province with a woefully understaffed and unmotivated C.O. service. If the bands figure i'm gonna go ask permission, and pay them a fee......not gonna happen.....but I WILL have game in my freezer one way or another.

JMO
Well said, I haven't been here nearly that long but will not let my rights taken by FN and the government stooges.