Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Urgent notice to bc hunters

Re: Urgent notice to bc hunters

wait till they take over the roll of prime minister and premier of the province/s.
    cutting their own throat they are.
    what a racist move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post
    Well that's just great you chose the, 'wait until the worst happens and then say F U, reckless route'

I'm sure your hunts will be a great time every time you go out risking trespassing, criminal offenses and risking losing your license and firearms, massive fines....

I'm sure new generations of hunters will be thrilled to get into it.

Any thoughts for your kids, grand kids, legacy for other Canadians losing their shared public lands?
    In complete agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    well, all the first nations and their woke supporters should, as the old saying goes....."be careful what they wish for"

I have ALWAYS been a follower of the rules in general, but especially when it comes to my hunting and fishing. Have things gotten progressively tougher in that regard? yup....but with a bit of hard work I can still put some salmon, halibut, moose, deer, bear etc in my freezer. My family came to north america in the very early 1600's and were involved in NATION BUILDING activities like surveying the first trans canada telegraph lines....when the day comes that they hand it all over to the FN's and tell me i'm no longer ALLOWED to feed my family in the way my family has done here for 400 years......well....i suppose i'll become a criminal. I suspect a HUGE number of folks just like me will as well and it will just become a free for all. Good luck trying to police the tens of thousands of miles of backroads in this province with a woefully understaffed and unmotivated C.O. service. If the bands figure i'm gonna go ask permission, and pay them a fee......not gonna happen.....but I WILL have game in my freezer one way or another.

JMO
    if the indian act gets abolished there will be nothing stopping natives from selling the land to anyone in the future...the indian act specified that Indians can only sell land to the government so no competition to get a good price on the land...once they sell it all maybe they will be forced to integrate....as you say " be careful what you wish for as you might just get it"

This is something that will affect so many people and they all need to be informed and make a united front against
    this attack on anyone not indigenous. Not just us hunters but the dad or grandfather that wants to take the kids fishing at the lake. The hikers that will have to ask permission to access trails. The people that enjoy going berry picking in the back country. And what about the mountain bikers that will have to ask to use trails they have put in countless hours making. Together maybe we can let the government know that if they go through with this they don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulies View Post
    This is something that will affect so many people and they all need to be informed and make a united front ....

^^^^ I think you're correct on this. It's a similar thing that BHA ran across in the States when they started resisting the restriction of access to public lands - they recognized that hunters were on the leading edge but that all outdoor enthusiasts were going to end up in the crosshairs.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Mulies View Post
    This is something that will affect so many people and they all need to be informed and make a united front against
    this attack on anyone not indigenous. Not just us hunters but the dad or grandfather that wants to take the kids fishing at the lake. The hikers that will have to ask permission to access trails. The people that enjoy going berry picking in the back country. And what about the mountain bikers that will have to ask to use trails they have put in countless hours making. Together maybe we can let the government know that if they go through with this they don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting re-elected.
    I agree....so let's do something about it, what does everyone think should be our sources of conveyance of this info to the public?? Go through the BCWF as concerned hunters/anglers first? We need to hold our govt accountable...

People on this site are so outta touch with the new generations....^^^^.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Well I'm thankful to be in AB, was pRiViLeDgEd enough to hunt in BC last fall, but man you BC folks need to vote in a better government. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB View Post
    Well I'm thankful to be in AB, was pRiViLeDgEd enough to hunt in BC last fall, but man you BC folks need to vote in a better government. Christ.
    “Vote in...”. Hahhahha......nobody voted for the waterheads we have now......
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloin View Post
    Well that's just great you chose the, 'wait until the worst happens and then say F U, reckless route'

I'm sure your hunts will be a great time every time you go out risking trespassing, criminal offenses and risking losing your license and firearms, massive fines....

I'm sure new generations of hunters will be thrilled to get into it.

Any thoughts for your kids, grand kids, legacy for other Canadians losing their shared public lands?

Tongue in cheek. If it happens. Oh well. Get permission or buy land.

vote for a different leader and have them change it later.

Otherwise, move to another province or don’t hunt.
    Last edited by Bubbacanuck; 07-08-2020 at 05:29 PM.