Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alberta draw results are out today

Alberta draw results are out today

For anybody who put in for them. Post what you got.
    9am
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Alberta draw results are out today

A whole lotta 'Priority Only' for this guy!!!

Going to help a couple buddies who are drawing archery antelope though in Sept so that will be fun!

Same here. Nothing but priority for me and the wife.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

My hunting partner got an early moose draw.

Priority 18 non-res sheep for me so guaranteed success in next few yrs. Funny thing is have not been drawn for a BC LEH since last time in yr 2000....so 20yrs now of putting in all species in BC with no luck. Looking like like will end up drawing AB trophy sheep first. LOL

My brother in law who also lives in Fort Mac got a bull moose draw. We are going to see if the two of us along with my nephew fit in my 12-1/2' Solar jet. If so, we'll get one off the river with any luck.

I priority only drew everything other than sheep and goats on the lottery draw, which I didn't get. I had enough points for bull moose but wanted to keep the draw for next year when the buggy should be done. Then it will be a Moose/Bison combo hunt outside the park.

My goal was to get a decent Southern AB antlered Muley in October this year with my Excaliber and a rifle Whitey in late November around home.

A sheep or goat draw would have just complicated things...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    My brother in law who also lives in Fort Mac got a bull moose draw. We are going to see if the two of us along with my nephew fit in my 12-1/2' Solar jet. If so, we'll get one off the river with any luck.

I priority only drew everything other than sheep and goats on the lottery draw, which I didn't get. I had enough points for bull moose but wanted to keep the draw for next year when the buggy should be done. Then it will be a Moose/Bison combo hunt outside the park.

My goal was to get a decent Southern AB antlered Muley in October this year with my Excaliber and a rifle Whitey in late November around home.

A sheep or goat draw would have just complicated things...
    which area is their tag for?

Arrow Re: Alberta draw results are out today

NADA! And for the first time in my life I was relieved / happy with that!!

Told my Partner over there I wasn't very interested in coming over for anything but perhaps an elk. So please 999 (Priority Only) everything but Elk, and put that into a certain area. Said he got the message. When I checked the entries a couple days later, he had gotten it completely back-asswards. So then I had a good likelihood of drawing antelope and / or mulie bucks over there this fall. Elk would have been a good possibility, but by no means a certainty.

And I really did not want to travel over there this fall for a Speedy Goat or Mulie!

Cheers!
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Nothing but I'm happy not getting drawn. Started a new job and I'd feel like a shithead asking for time off. I might get my landowner cow elk but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    which area is their tag for?
    530. Right in our back yard.

Another buddy just phoned looking for assistance in getting his 518 bull too.