Well, this year the odds gods smiled on us in at least one way.. my hunting “group” was lucky enough to get this draw with two bull tags..

If anyone else is up there in that area around that time, feel free to PM me to chat.. we are there sept 1- Sept 30, alpine mulies prior to moose assuming I’m reading the regs correctly...

three of us applied for this draw but due to work it’s very likely our third won’t be able to join for more than a weekend, maybe two..

being set up for so long, in grizz country I feel like it may be a better idea to camp in the vicinity of others, maybe not in the same site by any means but in the same general area as some like minded people also out for the same reason would be ideal, so we can watch over each other’s camp, lend a hand if needed with a harvest or anything and swap BS stories after a tough day hunting.

pm or replies here are great.

also thanks to those who have already offered to help or already have been a huge help! We are going to make the most out of all the effort everyone is putting in, now it’s our job to get our boots in the mud and find our bull!