Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting LEH..licenses online

Re: Hunting LEH..licenses online

[QUOTE=northof49;2184807]maybe browningboy has a few tips on that

Wink #threadpostdate

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ht=browningboy
    Last edited by eatram; 09-23-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Mmmmmm.....Good Luck Rupp....

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.
    I think this scenario is pretty normal for guys that travel from the island or lower mainland. What exactly did you mean by your post?

Best of luck Steven !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Hmmm my moose tag, and mule deer tag arrived in the mail from my online ordering last week.
    all in all a very good experience.predictable, easy, fast, and the results here.
    Cheers
    Steven
    Now to buy something online....

Congrats on the 5-2 moose draw! Is the horsefly bridge still there? We were up that way when the water was rising and it looked close then.

Where did you end up finding the buck expert spray?... I cant seem to find the natural stuff these days
    Last edited by Rotorwash; 07-10-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Hmm the Horsefly bridge was still up last I heard..raining again today.
    yes pretty stoked for moose draw in 5.02..it's a group hunt.the other 3 are great guys helped them get 4 moose in past couple years.they are young and strong...great Sherpa material.
    I actually lucked out this year on the moose juice..I HIGHLY recommend BUCK EXPERT..brand..the stuff I get is " mares urine" so it's horse pee from a mare in heat.
    The new regs say it can't be from a moose, deer, Caribou etc..so it must be either completely synthetic chemical made..or mares urine..not real moose product.it was put in place to help limit eliminate CWD. ..unfortunately CWD is not spread through urine..and horses are not susceptible to CWD"
    I purchased mine at Chilcotin guns in Williams lake.. $ 17 for 1 litre. .only need 200 ml ..so we have lots..I use it all never try and keep it till next year..oxidation renders it useless for next year..
    Siwash sports in Chilliwack has some..Canadian tire stores sell it..non in stock at CT in WL...Cabelas sells it
    Cheers
    Srupp
    Last edited by srupp; 07-10-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks! I'll try chilcotin

Hmmm lol...sounds like I got hosed.. $17 for 1 liter of horse pee..just sounds weird. .

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    Reading the tag thing got me thinking..........Shared hunts for 4 are for 2 moose tags but all hunters in the group have to have a species licence. Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.

Oh ya - congrats on the LEH. You deserve to get one once in a while considering all the help you give.
    wow 40 bucks.