Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting LEH..licenses online

Hunting LEH..licenses online

Hmm..so ordered bear tag..hunting licenses online..went flawlessly..in and done 10 minutes..da da
    so WON LEH moose draw..group hunt..
    Today went online today and ordered MOOSE tag..and mule deer tag. .
    Again flawless. .in and done in 5 minutes including receipt. .
    I vocally announce when stuff doesn't work..
    This worked very very well..even for computer challenged individuals..lol
    now wait for actual licenses..but lots of time.
    Cheers
    Srupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting LEH..licenses online

Hey Steven

Remember, for an LEH shared hunt you need to print off the kill report page for each group member so that you can record "1st moose killed by..." "2nd moose killed by..." And have the pages on you with your tags

BDD

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggdon View Post
    Hey Steven

Remember, for an LEH shared hunt you need to print off the kill report page for each group member so that you can record "1st moose killed by..." "2nd moose killed by..." And have the pages on you with your tags

BDD
    great point..thank you..I did print off mine and will ensure the rest print their page.thank you for your kind suggestion.
    Cheers
    Steven going moose hunting WITH chance to harvest a bull moose..giggle

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    great point..thank you..I did print off mine and will ensure the rest print their page.thank you for your kind suggestion.
    Cheers
    Steven going moose hunting WITH chance to harvest a bull moose..giggle

wait. You actually pull the trigger as well? Something about this doesn’t sound right... I thought you just lived vicariously through everyone else .

where and when is your draw sir !??

The only thing that doesn't work well is "not being selected as a winner for leh"
    I guess I am just going to have to figure out "how to hack the system".

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    wait. You actually pull the trigger as well? Something about this doesn’t sound right... I thought you just lived vicariously through everyone else .

where and when is your draw sir !??
    I do live vicariously through others success..but got nice mule deer last fall,beautiful Auburn black bear last month..yes there are 4 hunters 2 tags..I got a chance .helped 2 of the others get their moose..2 years ago..soooooo, lol
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    The only thing that doesn't work well is "not being selected as a winner for leh"
    I guess I am just going to have to figure out "how to hack the system".
    maybe browningboy has a few tips on that

Reading the tag thing got me thinking..........Shared hunts for 4 are for 2 moose tags but all hunters in the group have to have a species licence. Its ok when you're in an area with a GOS but say Reg 5 with only LEH.........just got me thinking how it sells tags for the Gov't if say the group does 1 hunt in the fall for moose.

Oh ya - congrats on the LEH. You deserve to get one once in a while considering all the help you give.

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    I do live vicariously through others success..but got nice mule deer last fall,beautiful Auburn black bear last month..yes there are 4 hunters 2 tags..I got a chance .helped 2 of the others get their moose..2 years ago..soooooo, lol
    Srupp

when did you say your hunt was , and what zone ? Road goes both ways so if you need any help, even once the moose is down don’t hesitate to contact ! I have lots of time off and many more miles on these boots ^^

Hmm our hunt is Oct 1...14th..prime rut...
    our hunt is 5..02..can leave the house dragging the travel trailer..and be in the place I want to make base camp..to hunt out of.in 1 hour. Staying local..plumb local..
    Still have to find buck expert moose juice..I will go to drug store to buy tampons.inexpensive aroma scent dispensers..lol

thank you for the kind offer however these other 3 guys are 1/2 my age and all incredibly fit..proper term is Sherpa" friends.

Steven
    Last edited by srupp; 07-02-2020 at 06:44 PM.