As the great Ice-T once said: “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.”
Well last year I won the Caribou lottery but this year was a bit spectacular. I pulled off a trifecta of wins: In this corner, BC’s smallest LEH critter, weighing in at approximately 15-20 lbs, the region 4 Turkey. In the other corner, BC’s largest LEH critter, weighing in at 1500-2000 lbs, the region 7 Bison!

And finally. The main event!
I pulled the 3-32G Fraser River Cali bighorn sheep!

I have talked to a couple folks and read what I can find on biology and history but need some local help.
I understand that most successful hunters glass from the east bank first light and try to find some sheep. They then jump on the ferry, drive to the last known drainage and go to work.
Well being from the island we (probably 4 of us) need somewhere to set up the wall tent or travel trailer to stay. I thought I had settled on Schraeder Lake (West side), but now I see that the ferry doesn’t move until 7am. No bueno! I can’t seem to find anything on the east side as far as camping spots go. Something on the High Bar Road would be ideal of course, but anything even close would be great.
If anyone can give me some help in this regard it would be much appreciated.
And hey, while I am here I might as well ask the usual “can anyone help me kill a sheep” advise question too. I await the flurry of “x marks the spot” PMs in regards to camping spots and sheep locations. Haha!

Thanks guys!