Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    273

    Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    I can't seem to find any Canadian retailers.... where did you buy yours?

  2. Site Sponsor

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !
    Posts
    7,121

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    I have bought a few on EBay out of the US, but of course back then you could cross the border and pick it up at your parcel service.
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; Today at 09:17 AM.
    Because.........I just love rifles......The New King has arrived the 300 PRC

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Copper Head Road
    Posts
    3,390

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I have bought a few on EBay out of the US, but of course you could cross the border and pick it up at your parcel service.
    Then you have come back and self isolate for 14 days or else Justin and Dr.Tam will hunt you down .......................................
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    North Island
    Posts
    223

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    Some place in the states online.
    Campsaver i think it was.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Abbotsford, B.C.
    Posts
    3,556

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    I buy a lot of this sort of gear from Charlie, at Bear River Outfitters in Utah, phone 1435-764-1111, tell him Dewey sent you. I have never found a dealer who is better to deal with and highly recommend both Valandre and Charlie.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    273

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    Appreciate the referral, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    I buy a lot of this sort of gear from Charlie, at Bear River Outfitters in Utah, phone 1435-764-1111, tell him Dewey sent you. I have never found a dealer who is better to deal with and highly recommend both Valandre and Charlie.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    273

    Re: Valandre Sleeping Bags - Where to buy?

    Fair, but while you do you'll sleep like a baby in your new sleeping bag

    Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Then you have come back and self isolate for 14 days or else Justin and Dr.Tam will hunt you down .......................................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •