Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Regulations 2020-2022

Re: Regulations 2020-2022

So is a salt block considered "bait"?......region 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    The world is run by those that show up.....
    I wonder where that quote comes from???

Quote Originally Posted by 2chodi View Post
    I wonder where that quote comes from???
    Justin Trudeau !
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

So its unlawful re #33. To operate,possess,or use information that a drone obtains during,or less that 6 hours before the start of a hunting or trapping expedition. WTF ??????
    So you cant use a live cell T-cam from 1 Sep - 30 Nov for hunting but you can use a drone !!!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by James52 View Post
    So is a salt block considered "bait"?......region 4
    Yes.

I'm curious about existing salt bait sites. If the salt was placed pre new regs, whether one can hunt over them? The blocks we use typically last longer than a year, even then, the salt dissolves into the ground and the game digs for it.

We have several sites that were put out in May and June with cameras over them. The regs say you can't feed or bait them. These baits predate the reg. But the regs are silent on hunting over an existing site.
    Last edited by nelsonob1; 07-05-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhitePopogeebo View Post
    Glad I didnt buy that Ebike
    Just add an extra wheel to make a tricycle.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonob1 View Post
    Yes.

I'm curious about existing salt bait sites. If the salt was placed pre new regs, whether one can hunt over them? The blocks we use typically last longer than a year, even then, the salt dissolves into the ground and the game digs for it.

We have several sites that were put out in May and June with cameras over them. The regs say you can't feed or bait them. These baits predate the reg. But the regs are silent on hunting over an existing site.
    I believe existing are legal. It says you may not bait but was not legal until it came into effect.

It also does not aay you cant hjnt over bait, it just says you cant bait
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    I believe existing are legal. It says you may not bait but was not legal until it came into effect.

It also does not aay you cant hjnt over bait, it just says you cant bait
    So you're saying if it's there previously that it's not bait?

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    So its unlawful re #33. To operate,possess,or use information that a drone obtains during,or less that 6 hours before the start of a hunting or trapping expedition. WTF ??????
    So you cant use a live cell T-cam from 1 Sep - 30 Nov for hunting but you can use a drone !!!
    That is a f**k up. Drone sales should be brisk.....

Screw all the technology. How about we all just lace up the boots with a rifle over our shoulders and go hunting?
    If you are unable to do that, go for a drive and enjoy your time in the field.
    Ethics, fair chase...