Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New regulations

New regulations

Ok....am I just totally technology inept and cant find them...or are we 2 days away from the old regs running out and no new regs published??
    If that's the case, pretty sure I'm headed out for a moose to fill my freezer wednesday...no law or regulation saying I can't!!!
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New regulations

You rebel!! Why in this day and age would you expect the gov't to do anything on time except collect taxes?
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I read on IG that they'll be out on July 1st.. Take it with a grain of salt, but the lady who graced the cover with her Bighorn sheep photo stated that.
    This is great! What's over that next ridge...
    https://www.instagram.com/colehank/?hl=en

Outage Notice

The BC Hunting Online services will be unavailable on Monday June 29, 2020 from 11:00 pm to 1:00 am Tuesday June 30, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    i would think this when they will be down loaded on there site

sooooooo........no impromptu July moose season then???

In all seriousness....i'm a little bit scared to see whats waiting for us in these new regs......
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Pretty curious about the new regs myself. I’m not educated enough to comment on what needs to be changed ect but I’m certainly interested! ...

Any predictions or insight?....

My buddy said they are making restrictions in reg4 for CWD (no baiting deer ect)? ... thats far from confirmed albeit.

really more interested in mule and elk for my local haunts ... should make for a interesting read come Wednesday anyways.

no law or regulation saying I can't!!!
    There is no law that says you can either.
    Last edited by 303savage; 06-30-2020 at 04:20 AM.

I am intrigued by the "lady with the bighorn sheep" on the cover.... I do hear of a fairly famous sheep with a lady that shot it that has a most interesting back story. Certainly the gov't would be smart enuff not to use this picture on the cover of the hunting regulations.

Cant wait to see the pic and really do hope it isn't the same one that was on the cover of a hunting magazine a few years ago.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by exv View Post
    Pretty curious about the new regs myself. I’m not educated enough to comment on what needs to be changed ect but I’m certainly interested! ...

Any predictions or insight?....

My buddy said they are making restrictions in reg4 for CWD (no baiting deer ect)? ... thats far from confirmed albeit.

really more interested in mule and elk for my local haunts ... should make for a interesting read come Wednesday anyways.
    Your MD season in region 4 is about as restricted as it gets, with 4 pts only for the duration....if they try to restrict it more we have a serious prob...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB50oGnps0V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    Here's the link to it, she took the photo that's gracing the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    I am intrigued by the "lady with the bighorn sheep" on the cover.... I do hear of a fairly famous sheep with a lady that shot it that has a most interesting back story. Certainly the gov't would be smart enuff not to use this picture on the cover of the hunting regulations.

Cant wait to see the pic and really do hope it isn't the same one that was on the cover of a hunting magazine a few years ago.

BB
    This is great! What's over that next ridge...
    https://www.instagram.com/colehank/?hl=en