Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who got what? and where?

Re: Who got what? and where?

Quote Originally Posted by Treed View Post
    15 years of nothing. And I apply for hunts every year with 1/3 odds or less. Great math. If I was in The Deer Hunter, I could be playing and laughing for decades.
    I’m headed for that. Next year I’m putting in for grouse in region 9.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Got the zone D Bison hunt for October 16-31. I've only been hunting for 4 years, and this is my wife's first year. It's going to be an adventure for sure! After reading all of the forum posts I could find on Bison over the years, I have so many questions! Maybe there is someone who would like to come along with payment made in bison?
    CJ

Got a cow Elk drew for 7-32. Never been up in that part of the province before. Valid from December1st to February 28/21. Anyone have any suggestions besides dress warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I’m headed for that. Next year I’m putting in for grouse in region 9.
    Should probably apply as a group hunt to increase the odds.

Got the 8-9 Sheep hunt can’t wait. Being local to the area this is like hitting the jackpot. Anyone ever get this draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel92 View Post
    Got the 8-9 Sheep hunt can’t wait. Being local to the area this is like hitting the jackpot. Anyone ever get this draw?
    Haha, good on ya. I've never entered a draw for sheep but coincidentally I rode home via Westside Road yesterday coming back from Okanagan Falls on the motorbike. Didn't see any on the road, but have in the past. I suspect you shouldn't have a problem filling that tag. Let me know if you need a 2nd set of eyes....

My LEH hopefuls got nothing but one of hunting buds got a Rosie draw so I quess we stay on the Island this year.I don't get to shoot one or have a rack in the garage but I will get to go look for one ,help with one and eat one. And who knows perhaps find a Black tail with a big rack.

Wife and I , shared hunt for bull 3.29

Moose in 6-30 for my group which we've had before and love a certain campsite we've found. Also goat again in my backyard. I won it last year too but didn't pursue because of surgeries. This year I plan on giving it my all.

Shared moose, 2 tags between 3 of us, 6-09 Sept 25 - Oct 19. Same as last year. Oh, and bull Elk 6-09A January