Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who got what? and where?

Re: Who got what? and where?

I lucked out and my group drew 2 bull moose tags in 3-28B, a draw iv been putting in for the last 10 years. So excited to finally pull this draw. I hunt this area every year but anyone who has any more info on the moose draw would be much appreciated. Good luck to all who drew this year!

Bit of a sad year for me. I couldn't put in for the draws as I'll not be a BC resident come the fall.35 plus years trying for an Island Elk.
    Im moving to Alberta on the 3rd of July. We bought 10 acres. Couldn't put in for Alberta draws either as I'm not yet a resident. Oh well prairie whitetail for
    me!
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

No leh here but I got lucky and live in BC so I’ll hunt whatever GOS I want in open season. Shooting a nice 4 pt every year ain’t half bad. Maybe plan an elk hunt. Maybe goat. Will see, for sure a ton of upland and ducks

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    Bit of a sad year for me. I couldn't put in for the draws as I'll not be a BC resident come the fall.35 plus years trying for an Island Elk.
    Im moving to Alberta on the 3rd of July. We bought 10 acres. Couldn't put in for Alberta draws either as I'm not yet a resident. Oh well prairie whitetail for
    me!
    Where in Alberta? I’ve been looking around, but it’s not much cheaper than BC for the types of property I’m looking at, so not much to be excited about except having a better political climate. I’ve found some great properties around Pincher Creek that we will probably look at in the late summer/early fall as I think my Wyoming and Colorado trip will be off for this year.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Hey mike what draw did you get ?
    Is that question for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Where in Alberta? I’ve been looking around, but it’s not much cheaper than BC for the types of property I’m looking at, so not much to be excited about except having a better political climate. I’ve found some great properties around Pincher Creek that we will probably look at in the late summer/early fall as I think my Wyoming and Colorado trip will be off for this year.
    Spruce View. S/W of Red deer. Great price.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    Spruce View. S/W of Red deer. Great price.
    Hipe you enjoy it! Change can be a good thing!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Got hunt 0001, 742 zone C Bison. What I just learned was formerly my dream hunt. 2 Bison for our group of 3. I was absolutely blown away until realizing they changed the Zones and theres no motorized access to this zone thats 80 km from the road. Why offer a hunt that has no access to the area? Weve had our hearts ripped out! Hunt of a lifetime pffffft!

goat in 6-09B , cant wait , struck out on moose, and late elk
    Time waits for no one, Hunt Now!

Quote Originally Posted by MB73 View Post
    Got hunt 0001, 742 zone C Bison. What I just learned was formerly my dream hunt. 2 Bison for our group of 3. I was absolutely blown away until realizing they changed the Zones and theres no motorized access to this zone thats 80 km from the road. Why offer a hunt that has no access to the area? Weve had our hearts ripped out! Hunt of a lifetime pffffft!
    Sounds like you need some horses