Thread: 2-12e elk draw

2-12e elk draw

Hey fellow hbc members. I was hoping some one could give me some insight into 2-12e for my elk draw it would be much appreciated. Trying to find information on the zone on here has been very limited. Curious what the elk numbers are like? How infested is the area with grizzly bears?
    Little about me. I’ve hunted the last 5 years. I’ve been successful every year. I put my time in and get rewarded through hard work. I hunt mostly in chilliwack. I have been quite successful in hunting thick forest. So I’m used to that and the rain. I have never hunted elk before although I’ve always wanted.

To be honest with the elk draw I just picked a number with the odds as bad as they are I always consider it a throw away. That’ll teach me. Anyway I know these tags are very sought after and I’d like to make the best of it. So any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks HBC
    Rayne
    Last edited by Rayne; 06-23-2020 at 05:49 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2-12e elk draw

Congrats on the leh! I got 2-8A antlerless elk. So excited. I don’t know anything about your area but listen to EatWilds podcast about a hunt up near your draw. https://eatwild.podbean.com/e/eatwil...elk-adventure/. You might get an idea of what to expect!

Thanks Cdog! Any help is more than appreciated. Turns out I know a guy that had the draw last year aside from getting there it sounds like a doable hunt.

No problem!