Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH draw 2020

Re: LEH draw 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    just heard from my buddy, he drew an Island Rosie for the second time in 4 years albeit in a different zone this time.

Lucky *******. We were just bear hunting in this zone last weekend and were watching a pile of elk in an area we see them all the time, BSing about how fun an elk hunt would be in this particular spot. Super stoked for him
    Wow.....lucky SOB. Just on 30 yrs now for me applying for various bow and rifle zones with no success.

Got a shared bull moose in Reg 3. Woo Hoo. Finally!!!

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Upper Pitt Elk....
    oh wow, congrats browningboy! didn't you have a post earlier asking about logistics for this hunt?? Seems like you sent the message out to the LEH gods and they heard I'd love to hear about it after... that's one on my list for sure. I managed to get my first LEH this year - goats in the Mt. Meager region. Very excited!

0 for 2 but not really upset, I mean I saw the odds

I drew the antlerless Elk draw 2-8A Indian River!!! Cant wait! If there is anybody out there who has hunted elk up there id love to connect with you for some intel!
    Last edited by Cdog; 06-22-2020 at 11:58 AM.

Arrow Re: LEH draw 2020

The usual NIL again.

Bit of a quandary for me this year in Alberta. Told my Partner over there I wasn't very interested in coming over for anything but perhaps an elk. So please 999 (Priority Only) everything but Elk, and put that into a certain area. Said he got the message. When I checked the entries a couple days later, he had gotten it completely back-asswards. So now I have a good likelihood of drawing antelope and / or mulie bucks over there this fall. Elk would have been a good possibility, but by no means a certainty. Good thing the moose and sheep are too low of odds for any chance of success! First time in my life I am seriously hoping NOT to draw in Alberta this fall!!

Good thing for open seasons and late archery!!

Cheers - Nog
    Last edited by IronNoggin; 06-22-2020 at 12:11 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Region 3 sheep for me

0/4 again for me. Hopefully next year my daughter will be lucky in her first LEH because there is no betting on my luck changing

Bull elk up the Daniels after close to 40 yrs putting in for elk I got a tag that's even close to home.

Nothing for me again. 4 years now but wont make a difference for me! I will still be out Sept - Dec. This years goal is late season mulie.